1. Infant Car Seats Might Pose Breathing Risks.
Small study found leaving sleeping babies alone in them could lead to blocked airways
08-Dec-2006 | A536515
2. Health Highlights: Dec. 7, 2006.
07-Dec-2006 | A536491
3. Depression, Mental Woes More Common in First-Time Moms.
The risk is highest in first months after birth, study finds
05-Dec-2006 | A536450
4. Common PTSD Drug May Be Useless.
Study finds guanfacine offers no benefit and carries risks
01-Dec-2006 | A536351
5. FDA Panel Backs Celebrex for Kids With Arthritis.
Says benefits outweigh potential risks to those with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
30-Nov-2006 | A536350